The National Body Repair Association (NBRA) is delighted to announce the winners of this year’s Greener Bodyshop Awards.
The awards ceremony which took place last night (Thursday 9 September 2021) at West Midlands Safari Park was well attended by bodyshops and suppliers of green services and products to the industry.
The winners were recognised as valuable vehicle body repairers in the industry who are committed to reducing their impact on the environment, by implementing measures for pollution and energy reduction.
- Carbon Footprint Group Award - AW Repair Group
- Carbon Footprint Independent Award - Fix Auto Penzance
- Carbon Biggest Improver Award - The Vella Group
- Environmental Innovation Award - ABL Accident Repair Group
- Diversity and Inclusion Award - Steer Automotive Group
- Pride of Bodyshop Award - Apollo Motor Group
- Charity Award - Motofix Accident Repair Centres
- Bodyshop Staff Wellbeing Award - The Vella Group
- NBRA Special Award - John Henderson, Gemini
- Outstanding Support for Bodyshops Award - LV= General Insurance
- Most Green Business Solutions Platinum Winners - ABL Accident Repair Group & AW Repair Group
Chris Weeks, NBRA Director commented, “There are many ways we can help as an industry to make changes to improve the environment. By making small impactful changes including using recycled or recyclable materials and implementing better waste management and collection in our businesses, we can all make a difference on this journey for a cleaner greener future.
“The NBRA would like to congratulate all our award winners and thank our sponsors and judges at this year’s event who made it a memorable evening”.
About the RMI
The Retail Motor Industry represents the interests of operators in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man providing sales and services to motorists and businesses. The RMI has a formal association with the independent Scottish Motor Trade Association which represents the retail motor industry in Scotland.